StoneTimberRiver is a company of ambitious and self-motivated individuals. We strive to hire the most highly-qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions in a unique work environment. If you are interested in open job opportunities with StoneTimberRiver, please e-mail your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
StoneTimberRiver is seeking a Software Developer to be part of a team that designs, develops and delivers industry-leading software for sports and entertainment organizations. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to wear several different hats (i.e. Designer, Developer, Tester, etc.) as well as multi-task across several different development projects. The ability to analyze business requirements and implement a sound solution to meet the requirements is a must. The selected candidate should have great time management skills and the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Develop and support modules within StoneTimberRiver’s solutions, including our web-based application, plugins, and connections to third-party services
- Work with graphic designers to ensure UI consistency and customer satisfaction
- Work with other developers and business support to ensure software requirements are met
- Research and diagnose reported application problems and take the appropriate action towards a resolution
- Consult with team to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet defined requirements
- Digest direction and feedback to plan, design, and implement custom development projects
- Experience with AngularJS preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or another quantitative field
- Strong social and organizational skills – proficiency in English is a must
- Independent self-starter with high attention to detail and the ability to deliver by deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel pivot tables and SQL relational databases
- Prior exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce.com, the relevant SDKs, and C# a plus
- Familiarity with the troubleshooting of servers, applications, and end-user machines